Customised Loading and Transport Configurations.
The circulation wall and the flexible air ducts guarantee effective air circulation for constant cooling temperatures throughout the entire cargo area. The cooling airflow is distributed at roof height and descends over the freight towards the floor and then flows through the pallets, along the side walls and beneath the pallets back to the bulkhead where it is drawn back.
1. Flow-optimised: The circulation wall for rapid air circulation.
2. Cooling air distributed at roof height.
3. Six pallet stoppers protect the circulation wall.
4 Pallet stops prevent damage to the circulation wall.
5. Second roof evaporator in the multi-temperature box.
6. Weight and spring forces have been optimised for safer and simpler operation of the separating wall. They require less force when raising it up.
7. Two temperature zones: Adjustable, swivelling partition.
8. Easily accessible: Pivoting circulation wall* for fast, thorough cleaning.
9. Retractable rubber lips on the side and at the bottom form a reliable seal around the portable partition wall and prevent thermal bridges.