Truck Box Body, Through-Loading Trailer
The through-loading concept saves time: The truck box and the box trailer can be loaded and unloaded together without manoeuvring. The same applies to sensitive freight: The rain guard roller blind ensures that the freight stays dry when being passed between the vehicles, no matter what the weather.
1. Through-loading trailer with bridge between the truck box and the central axle trailer.
2. Schmitz Cargobull central axle container trailers simplify reversing the through-loading trailer.
3. Deflectors prevent damage to the side walls when crossing the folding bridge.
4. Wheather protection: The rain guard roller blind is quick and easy to operate.
5. Stainless steel straddle nose.
6. Functional unit: Aluminium floor and front bulkhead roll-up door with recessed straddle plate.