The S.KO COOL: Greater efficiency with FERROPLAST ThermoTechnology.
With the S.KO EXPRESS valuable freight arrives safely.
The S.KO with folding walls: The safety of a box body, the side access of a curtainsider.
A load securing system must be simple to be efficient. It must be able to fix the load more quickly and securely, because time at the ramp is precious.
We are constantly improving the means for securing loads in both their function and their ease of handling, Police checks can be completed more quickly with correctly executed load securing.
1. Due to the minimal thickness of 22 mm the loading width is only marginally reduced when the variable rails are used.
2. For vertical load securing, there are telescopic beams with special feet for the multifunctional floor.
3. Special lashing straps can be used for the double-decker rails.
4. Practical option: Additional scuff rails on the side wall.
5. TÜV certified: Double-decker beams are also used for loads at the rear with up to 9,000 daN for three beams above one another.
6. Special lashing straps can also be used in the double-decker rails for additional load securing.
10. Vertical telescopic rods can also be installed as horizontal beams in the special profile of the V7 load securing rails.
11. The locking beam foot sits flush in the end-to-end grid profile in the floor and is improved for an increased load capacity.