The S.KO with folding walls: The safety of a box body, the side access of a curtainsider.
Greater Combined Transport Performance.
For many years Schmitz Cargobull’s long vehicle combinations have been proving themselves among Scandinavian customers, enabling up to 50 percent higher freight volumes. Switching tractors or recombining trailers at the distribution centre is no problem as our solutions are based on standard components and are equipped with steering axles and assistance systems. Our box semitrailers are already perfectly equipped for the introduction of long trucks in other European countries.
1. The robust plywood floor bears a 5.5 t or optionally 7.1 t stacker axle load.
2. Optionally: Aluminium floor with increased wear resistance.
3. Flexible load securing options with recessed lashing eyes ...
4. ... and load securing rails on the outside frame at the top and bottom.
5. The optional double decker rails make the folding wall box even more universal and efficient.
6. Folding wall boxes with load securing rails.
7. Rectangulare metal supports to be inserted in the middle as load securing for bar material and profiles.