The S.CS Curtainsider with POWER CURTAIN.
With Code XL certification without support laths.
The S.CS UNIVERSAL with EXECUTIVE package, combining comprehensive Full Service, trailer telematics and financing, offers maximum benefit for the trailer's full service life and its resale value.
The S.CS with SPEED CURTAIN: Ready to load in just 35 seconds.
The S.CS UNIVERSAL with SPEED CURTAIN: Open for business in just 35 seconds.
The SPEED CURTAIN accelerates loading and unloading.
With the new S.CS MEGA X-LIGHT your tractors do not move one kilogram more unladen trailer weight than necessary: This reduces the fuel costs for the tractor, especially with the frequent accelerating and braking in short and mid-range transport. If necessary, you also have up to 1,240 kg more payload available.
The S.CS MEGA X-LIGHT handles your transport tasks – with lower fuel consumption for largevolume transport and 1,240 kg more payload for heavy freight. The load securing certificate EN 12642 (Code XL) reduces the necessary load securing work and our comprehensive range of additional solutions is available to make your transport work even more efficient: The options include an electronic ramp approach aid (Ramp Distance Control RDC) and the ECAS II air suspension for automatic levelling when loading and unloading along with the Load Spread Program LSP and the trailer information system TIS. The new rear light, which warns the traffic behind you by flashing quickly in the event of a vehicle deceleration of more than 4 m/s² is available to give your vehicle even greater security. The Roof Safety Airbag, which raises the centre of the tarpaulin to remove water and thus prevents the formation of sheets of ice, and also the electronic immobiliser are also optionally available.
1. S.CS MEGA X-LIGHT
2. The mechanical roof lift enables you to easily use the 3,000 mm loading height. The roof can be raised by up to 400 mm during loading or, alternatively lowered by 100 mm (front) or 50 mm (rear) if the full 3,000 mm interior height is not required.
3. New, higher stanchion pockets for up to four support laths in a stack. The lashing points remain easily accessible when the support laths are mounted simplifying the lashing process.
4. Free to use lashing points in the outer frame with bolted on pallet stop rails.
5. Aluminium compressed air tanks also reduce the weight.
6. Complete loading width up to the reinforced roof.
7. A second landing gear secures a stabile stand during trailer loading.
Solutions Which Save Weight and Work.
The S.CS MEGA X-LIGHT concept: easy maintenance, bolted and corrosion-resistant through galvanised steel I?beams and cathodic dip coated aluminium cross beams.