The S.KO COOL: Greater efficiency with FERROPLAST ThermoTechnology.
With the S.KO EXPRESS valuable freight arrives safely.
The S.KO with folding walls: The safety of a box body, the side access of a curtainsider.
Greater Safety When Docking.
Hard impacts against the ramp are common when pressed for time. The Dynamic Ramp Protection (DRP) on the corners of the rear wall frame absorb massive amounts of energy before your vehicle comes into contact with the loading dock. This solution prevents damage to your vehicle and the load and simplifies backing up to the ramp.
TailGUARD™*: The Electronic Ramp Approach Aid.
The two sensors on the TailGUARD™ ramp approach aid monitor the the rear area which cannot be seen. TailGUARD™ can independently brake the trailer. An optical and acoustic signal informs the driver when he is reversing of the remaining manoeuvring room behind the vehicle. The frequency of the signal increases as the distance to the ramp decreases.
1. Made of the tough stuff: The Dynamic Ramp Protection-System (DRP system) absorbs a huge amount of energy with a dual shock absorber unit.
2. The right solutions for your requirements: Rubber approach bumpers or ...
3. … roller bumpers protect the rear wall frame.
4. RDC (Ramp Distance Control)
Small and effective protecting power: The sensors for the electronic Ramp Approach warning assistent monitor manoevring at the rear.
* A registered trademark of WABCO Fahrzeugsysteme GmbH