Schmitz Cargobull presents new product variants at the BAUMA 2022
October 2022 – Schmitz Cargobull is attending this year’s BAUMA trade fair (24 –30 October 2022) with a broad range of vehicles along with an innovative new body generation from the tipper competence centre in Gotha. In addition to tipper trailers and truck bodies, new digital equipment options play a key role as these make an increasingly important contribution to both cost efficiency and occupational safety.
Here is a preview of the innovations
New Schmitz Cargobull tipper trailer for even greater payload
- Weight reduction: Thanks to a new generation of bodies and frames, the new S.KI tipper semi-trailer is up to 280 kg lighter
- NEW: Digital on-board weighing system
- NEW: Rear area and cargo area camera
- New bodies also available for the M.KI truck tipper body
- Redesigned underride guard: Simple handling and high clearance
- Production start for new S.KI tipper semi-trailer planned for end of 1st quarter 2023.
Find out more in Press Release 2022-707
Increased flexibility for daily transport operations
- New and back in the portfolio: The Z.KI three-sided tipper
- Lighter and easier to handle
- Unladen weight reduced by 50 kg
Find out more in Press Release 2022-704
Light and low – trailers for high-volume transport
- S.KI LIGHT tipper semi-trailer with aluminium box body designed especially for transporting agricultural products.
- Tapered frame design allows for low loading height, ground clearance and total height while maintaining the same trailer coupling height.
Find out more in Press Release 2022-708
Thermal Tipper from Schmitz Cargobull
Thermal insulation for
- Schmitz Cargobull S.KI tipper trailer with a rounded steel body
- Schmitz Cargobull S.KI tipper trailer with an aluminium box body
- Schmitz Cargobull M.KI truck tipper body with a rounded steel body
Find out more in Presse Release 2022-702
Semi-trailer tipper with aluminium box body S.KI AK
- With plastic cladding
Find out more in Press Release 2022-705
About Schmitz Cargobull
With an annual production of around 61,000 trailers and with approximately 6,900 employees, Schmitz Cargobull AG is Europe’s leading manufacturer of semi-trailers, trailers and truck bodies for temperature-controlled freight, general cargo and bulk goods. The company achieved sales of around €2.3 billion in the 2021/22 financial year. As a pioneer in the industry, the North German company developed a comprehensive brand strategy early on and consistently established quality standards spanning every level: from research and development, through production and service contracts, to trailer telematics, financing, spare parts, and used vehicles.
The Schmitz Cargobull press team:
|Anna Stuhlmeier:||+49 2558 81-1340 I firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrea Beckonert:||+49 2558 81-1321 I email@example.com|
|Silke Hesener:||+49 2558 81-1501 I firstname.lastname@example.org|
Press release + image