Simple and quick height adjustment
Minimal steps, known handling, no additional tools required.
1. Open doors and fold up rear bow
2. Release curtain hump and curtain
3. Adjust the lifting roof by using the hydropneumatic pump
4. Adjust the required inner height on the stanchions.
5. Adjust the lifting roof
6. Simply adjust and close the height of the curtain
7. Close rear bow and doors
The Eco-Modus gives the vehicle an aerodynamic shape, resulting in a reduction of air resistance, a smaller towing area and less turbulence behind the trailer.
This reduces air resistance and results in fuel savings of up to 5%.